Head Coach: Joe Connelly '87 (19th Year)
2018 Northeast-10 Conference Championship: 13th/15
2018 NCAA East Regional Championship: 21st/28
Eleven returners are the program's most since at least the mid-1980s ... seven of eight sophomores return after the squad fielded its largest first-year class since 1998 last fall ... harriers that occupied 31 of 49 scoring positions last year return ... had an early-season three-meet run in 2018 that included top-half finishes each week, with the Purple Knights fourth out of nine schools at Middlebury College's Aldrich Invitational, second of eight at the Vermont Intercollegiate Championship, and 13th among 36 at the multi-division James Earley Invitational ... Saint Michael's was second in the state for the first time since 1997.
For the fourth straight year, Saint Michael's will run on consecutive weekends only once this fall, with the schedule otherwise set up for one race every two weeks ... the Purple Knights open the season on Sept. 7 at Saint Anselm College's Shacklette Invitational before the next two races both take place in Vermont: at Middlebury College's Aldrich Invitational on Sept. 21 and at the Vermont Intercollegiate Championship on Castleton University's campus on Sept. 27 ... Saint Michael's leaves the country on Oct. 12 for Université du Québec à Montréal's Interlock Invitational in Parc Maisonneuve ... this year's NCAA East Regional Championship will require the Purple Knights' longest drive to the meet since 1998, with the race occurring at Belmont Plateau in Philadelphia on Nov. 9 ... qualifiers head to the NCAA Championship on Nov. 23 in Sacramento, Calif.
- Christopher Bittel (San Jose, Calif./Bellarmine College Prep) | competed in four races | on track to graduate in five semesters
- Mike DeAngelo (Springfield, Mass./Springfield Central) | did not appear in any races | on track to graduate in three years
- Kevin Jeter (Eden Prairie, Minn./Eden Prairie) | among team's top two finishers in all seven races | led team five times | cracked top 25 twice
- Bailey Roca (Greenlawn, N.Y./Harborfields) | competed in five races during first season of college running
- John Cunningham (Springfield, N.H./Kearsarge Regional) | among team's top seven at all seven races
- Jake Donnelly (Londonderry, N.H./Londonderry) | competed in all seven races | among team's top seven during final six races | placed in Purple Knights' top three at last three races, including taking second spot at NCAA East Regional Championship
- James Downs (Winchester, Mass./Winchester) | in team's top seven at all seven races | team's second finisher twice
- Liam Gay-Killeen (Rowley, Mass./Triton Regional) | took 23rd as team's top finisher during season-opening Shacklette Invitational before missing remainder of season due to injury
- Matt Gianni (Stowe, Vt./Stowe) | one of team's top eight finishers at all seven races | scored four times
- Tynan Reed (Stow, Mass./Landmark School) | competed in five races
- Ty Santos (Wenham, Mass./Hamilton-Wenham Regional) | competed in five races