Meet the Athletic Training Staff
2021-22 Mandatory Student-Athlete Medical Forms
- How to fill out forms for Saint Michael's Athletics participation (new *and* returning student-athletes)
- Physical examination form
- ADHD form
- Asthma medication form
- SMC Athletic Healthcare Insurance Policy
The NCAA updated its Banned Drugs and Exceptions Policy regarding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) as recently as the 2009-10 academic year. Please review the following information to ensure that all requirements are met:
- NCAA Drug Testing
- NCAA Medical Exceptions for Banned Substances
- NCAA List of Banned Drugs
- NCAA Guidelines Regarding ADHD
- NCAA Health and Safety
A necessary component of intercollegiate athletics, athletic training services are available to every Saint Michael's College student-athlete. The Saint Michael's athletic training staff strives to provide the best possible medical care and preventative health care services to our student-athletes, and to provide a quick and safe return to athletic activity following injury.
Staffed by certified athletic trainers, the athletic department houses an athletic training facility equipped with a wide variety of therapeutic exercise equipment. It is located on the first floor of the Ross Sports Center (click here for athletic training policies and procedures).
For participation in intercollegiate athletics, all student-athletes are required to complete and submit the forms sent to them by the Saint Michael's athletic training staff. All returning and new student-athletes should receive their packets of forms by mid-June. If any student-athletes have not received their forms by then, they should contact their respective coaches.
SAINT MICHAEL’S COLLEGE MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES AND RESOURCES
- Saint Michael's Wellness Center Permission to Release Information Form (added Dec. 2015)
- SMC Personal Counseling Information and Resources
- SMC Hope Happens Here
- NCAA Resources: